Home

Cyberpunk 2077 blurry PC

Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry Look - Change These Settings On PC

1. Advertisement. You can fix blurry vision in Cyberpunk 2077 on PC by following the same methods as mentioned for the consoles. However, there is one more thing to consider if you are playing the game on PC. Ensure that you are using the latest Nvidia drivers for the game. Also, if you are using the Nvidia driver, press Alt+F3 to apply custom.
  2. So, if your PC configuration isn't good enough then make sure to reduce the visual blurriness and boost the image quality of Cyberpunk 2077 by following the steps below: Make sure to open Settings from the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Go to the Graphics tab > Set Texture Quality to Medium/Low. Additionally, you'll need to Turn Off the following.
  3. There are some steps you can take to mitigate the issue, though, so for those struggling with Cyberpunk 2077 looking blurry, try changing these settings to help fix it. Update 12/13/2020: A new.
  4. How to Fix Blurry Look on PC. You can fix blurry vision in Cyberpunk 2077 on PC by following the same methods as mentioned for the consoles. However, there is one more thing to consider if you are playing the game on PC. Ensure that you are using the latest Nvidia drivers for the game. Also, if you are using the Nvidia driver, press Alt+F3 to.
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 is the best-looking game of 2020, but with NVIDIA DLSS enabled it's definitely blurry -- but there's a fix for that. Anthony Garreffa @anthony25
  6. Even CS:GO looks better, just from the mere fact its way sharper. I cant stand the blurriness of Cyberpunk 2077. It makes my 1440p monitor looks like its 720p. Even after disabling DLSS, and RTX and DOF and motion blur, it still looks really blurry. Like I am playing a 3D game from the 90s, with.

10,520. 1. Dec 19, 2020. #1. I have played cyberpunk 2077 for 9.1 hours and after maybe 8 hours I have started to get this problem where my whole game is so blurry nothing is clear but I have noticed that this occurs usually only in darker places in the game and the game was fine before it suddenly got so bad. Watch the recorded clip to see the. Here's the fix to a blurry Cyberpunk 2077 with NVIDIA DLSS enabled | TweakTown I've been pumping some time into Cyberpunk 2077 playing the game and appreciating the amazing work CD PROJEKT RED has done with the game, with some performance articles coming next week to talk about it all -- but there is an issue: DLSS. DLSS is the single savior of performance in Cyberpunk 2077 for NVIDIA GeForce. To clarify (no pun intended): Go to nVidia Control Panel > Manage 3D settings > Program Settings tab, Add Cyberpunk 2077 if it doesn't appear in the programs list, then select Image Sharpening. The default is 0.50 which seems to do the trick. 74 comments

Why Cyberpunk 2077 Looks Blurry and How to Fix

Playing Cyberpunk 2077, but the game is too blurry to see? This could be because of the many issues that affect the game. This video takes you through fixing.. PC Gaming ; Cyberpunk 2077 looks terrible, because it's super blurry. Cyberpunk 2077 looks terrible, because it's super blurry. By Sargon Just wanted to give some help with what I did to make the game less blurry, the idea was a little crazy but it kind of works to be honest, I used DSR in Nvidia Control Panel and allowed it to run at 3x or. Cyberpunk 2077 on PC Has Blurry Desktop Icon. Cyberpunk 2077 has launched with a fair share of bugs, including one that causes its Steam desktop icon to appear blurry on players' computer screens Cyberpunk 2077, Blurry graphics on PC Hello community, I have a problem for which I don't know the solution to. Maybe you can help me? Cyberpunk has blurry graphics on my Laptop (tried it on several PCs with different networks) no matter which browser I use. The image looks filthy and it simply isn't nice to look at

Cyberpunk 2077 - How To Fix Blurry & Glitched Textures. Feb 25. Written By Cederic Schmid. A short tutorial on how to fix blurry and glitched textures when playing Cyberpunk 2077 on your PC. Follow the instructions below . Video Settings. Navigate to your in-game settings Cyberpunk 2077 remove blur effects on PC. If you're having trouble with a blurry image on PC, the same advice applies as above - turn off HDR, film grain, chromatic aberration, depth of field and motion blur - in that order. They also might affect your framerate, so fiddle around until you find the sweet spot Cyberpunk 2077 was one of the most awaited games of 2020, and it turns out it's also one of the most overhyped games of 2020, which is a fitting way to cap off a $400 PC gaming portable - TechCrunch 16 hours ago. Play2Pay raises $13M to convert mobile user engagement into bill payment - TechCrunch 2 days ago; Cadoo gets $1.5M to gamify.

For Cyberpunk 2077 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Why does the game look so blurry/muddy? Doesn't look sharp at all - Page 5 This is a simple tutorial on how to improve your FPS on Cyberpunk 2077. This guide will help you to optimize your game.This video will teach you guys how to.

Search for Firewall in your taskbar search to open up your Firewall & Network Protection system settings window. Select Allow an app through firewall. Select to Change settings, and then allow another app. Select Browse, and your file explorer will open up. Navigate to the drive on which you saved the game on, select Cyberpunk2077 and open Boards. Cyberpunk 2077. Blurry graphics on ps4 base. User Info: stuart69. stuart69 4 months ago #21. Looks crap on ps5 too,no detail in most textures,plasticky looking models especially when wet.The gane is choc full of bugs too even after the huge patch. Have put it away and will wait for ps5 patch First, we'll go through how to improve the quality of the visuals, and then focus on performance gains, and will be more relevant for PC gamers. Read More: Cyberpunk 2077: Devs Promise To Patch Out Dildos. Cyberpunk 2077: How To Make It Look And Run Better On Console And PC Improve Image Quality For PC and Console. Change The Graphics Setting Cyberpunk 2077 is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game costs Rs. 2,499 on PC, Rs. 3,499 on consoles. Cyberpunk 2077 size on PS4 is 100GB, 60GB on Xbox One. Cyberpunk 2077 was one of the.

Fix 1 - Go to your Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Settings and disable Film Grain. After doing this, check if the issue is fixed or not. If not, then go ahead and disable Dynamic Resolution Scaling. After doing this, turn off Chromatic Abberation, Depth of Field and Motion Blur as well, RTX is causing some of these issues and this might get rectified with a patch later Without wasting any more of your valuable time, these are all the fixes for blurred textures in Cyberpunk 2077: 1. Resolution and Windowed Mode. Navigate to your in-game Video settings and set your Windowed Mode to Fullscreen!After that, make sure that your resolution is the native and supported resolution for your monitor Cyberpunk 2077 is the best-looking game of 2020, but with NVIDIA DLSS enabled it's definitely blurry -- but there's a fix for that. I've been pumping some time into Cyberpunk 2077 playing the game and appreciating the amazing work CD PROJEKT RED has done with the game, with some performance articles coming next week to talk about it all -- but there is an issue: DLSS This means that the map and V's appearance on the inventory section will look blurry, which is a problem that is occurring in all versions of cyberpunk 2077. My suggestion is to turn off dlss and ray tracing feature completely (even I do it although I have a premium account) because dlss in cyberpunk 2077 is poorly adapted and causes a lot of. cyberpunk looks ugly tbh. especially hair. everything is blurry and also neon lights have a trail after them when moving the camera i dont think thats motion blur either i have got the latest game ready drivers for the game. edit - yes the game defaulted me to ultra settings with everything on. lol ive only got a 2070super and i7-770

Cyberpunk 2077 Looking Blurry? Try Changing These Settings

Cyberpunk 2077 somehow manages to look beautiful in some aspects and then fuzzy and unclear in others. We've already covered the blurry issue that many players have noticed in a separate article. Blurry interface GOG and game (only in Cyberpunk)4Dec 2020Jan 2021. Hi. My problem is as follow : when I run a game via Geforce Now, the actual ingame resolution appears lowers. Edges are crisp, things are stlightly blurry, text isn't well defined. I've already checkd my settings, everything is at maximum If you change it, it will reset to the default blurry icon. Description: This is a higher quality shortcut icon for Cyberpunk 2077 (Steam version, I don't know about GOG or Epic Games). The original icon is blurry so I recreated it with the Cyberpunk wallpaper. This icon can only be applied to the shortcut. NOT the .exe file \Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings\platform\pc. Link to post Share on other sites. Jinx 2 Jinx 2 Member Right now the game feels way to blurry; and it really is kind of a temporal blurriness, too, that adds a sense of latency to the graphics/controls for me. Cyberpunk 2077: Let's Find A Way To Disable TAA.

How does Cyberpunk 2077 run on the PS5?

Here's the fix to a blurry Cyberpunk 2077 with NVIDIA DLSS

Players are reporting some visual bugs, glitches, and display issues with Cyberpunk 2077, making many of the game's gorgeous, sprawling cityscapes blurry and unpleasant to look at.The controversy surrounding the state of Cyberpunk 2077 on release has been well documented by fans and the developers, even prompting CD Projekt Red to issue an apology and offer refunds to players running the game. Cyberpunk 2077 PC Optimization Guide. One of the main advantages of PC gaming is being able to play video games at 60 FPS or higher. However, achieving the 60 FPS target isn't easy as players have to make some sacrifices. However, in the case of Cyberpunk 2077, achieving the 60 FPS target is even more difficult Best Cyberpunk 2077 PC Settings. Now, If you have also jumped on the Cyberpunk 2077 bandwagon and are baffled with the poor Graphics and Low FPS, this in-depth guide we prepared here at exputer will help you roll out reasonable improvements that will guarantee the following four things. High FPS and Stunning Visuals In Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Review: Blurry, Buggy, Broken That's why the (very positive) initial reviews were based on the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077, as the console review codes were not provided. I received my PS4 code eight hours before launch. And I had to spend many hours downloading the game. It's 100GB on PS4

Cyberpunk 2077 can look really bad and underperforming on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles, but the PC version is another story. Activating NVIDIA DLSS helps to have a noticeably better performance, but the bad part is that this also substantially worsens the graphic quality, so in this article we are going to tell you what graphic settings you should change to improve the visual quality in. Cyberpunk 2077 has officially launched worldwide but some players have been struggling with maintaining frame rates while playing on PC. If that's you, and you want to improve your Night City.

Cyberpunk 2077 is not looking good on the base PS4 and

How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077's Blurry Graphics We'll be talking more about this in a bit, but the most common complaints we've seen from Cyberpunk 2077 PC players are typically related to. Cyberpunk 2077 is a blurry game, and with CAS set to 70%, the difference in image quality using CAS is not as large as you would think. Yes, native resolution rendering delivers a better image output, but setting CAS to 70% doesn't make the game look majorly worse - No Sharpening -- this should be standard by now. Also this game is blurry in general cause of TAA - No primary - secondary options - cmon, it's 2077 guys. You know, the future. From a PC standpoint - I expect much mor Since we're still waiting for a proper PC Guide ; Ive tried some small changes (i did not find these, just asked around). These should actually make the experience much much better: Performance (Nvidia mostly, sry AMD peeps): - Get Windows ultimate performance - run cmd as admin -. powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 The Cyberpunk 2077 PC community mobilized quite quickly, releasing the first mods shortly after launch. Although they fall on the smaller end of the spectrum, those highlighted on our list of the best Cyberpunk 2077 mods address some of the game's issues or improve the way in which you can experience Night City. The Best Cyberpunk 2077 Mod

Performance impact also varies, but on a high end PC it should be minimal. 2-3fps with max settings + RTX. Install: Unpack the zip file to your Cyberpunk 2077 directory OR Create a text file called DrawDistanceBoost.ini (any name works) under Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\platform\pc Then add the following: [Streaming] DistanceBoost = 42.00000 And having failed in both the quality and performance department, Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4 is a stop-start experience as well. Every tiny bit of dialogue is interrupted by a loading screen, which lasts for 20 seconds at least. A 30-second scene, followed by a loading screen, 40-second scene, loading screen, 25-second scene, loading screen Gadgets 360 played Cyberpunk 2077 on the PlayStation 4 Slim. The game is available worldwide on PC, PS4, Stadia and Xbox One. It is also playable on PS5 and Xbox Series S / X. On PC, it is Rs. 2,499 on Amazon and Games The Shop, Rs. 2,999 at the Epic Games Store, and $ 43 (about Rs. 3,160) at GOG.com, owned by CD Project Red How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077's Blurry Graphics. We'll be talking more about this in a bit, but the most common complaints we've seen from Cyberpunk 2077 PC players are typically related to blurry graphics. What's really strange is that those complaints are even coming from 4K and 1440p users It's probably the most hyped up title if the year, but the wait is finally over, Cyberpunk 2077 has made its way towards the PC. And yeah, what a game and what a feast for the eyes. We'll check it.

Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.2 Has Caused New Bugs. CD Projekt Red continues to update Cyberpunk 2077 with the 1.2 patch, but it looks like even more problems are arising despite the fixes Cyberpunk 2077's early reviews suggest that the most anticipated game of 2020 is quite good.Yet, there is a worrying takeaway from those initial impressions, too. The game appears to be very. Cyberpunk 2077 preloads broke the record for bandwidth used on Steam since PUBG - 12/10/2020 10:00 AM Cyberpunk 2077 was able to be preloaded for a few days on PC and, it seems the game will set a. To fix the Guilty Gear -Strive- graphics being blurry bug, you can go to the Graphical settings and choose the BEST setting under Effects. After that, the image pixelation and image clarity resolution issue should no longer be there. But do note that it's a workaround or temporary fix until Arc System Works release an official fix for it

Cyberpunk 2077 looks terrible, because it's super blurry

When playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the PC, the display's visuals are somehow blurry; thus, a little bit disappointing. Nonetheless, the visuals on PlayStation 5 ran quite well. The visuals depend on the medium you are using to play the game. For people having trouble with smudgy visuals, there are a couple of adjustments one could make to improve. Cyberpunk 2077 is the most anticipated game of 2020, and it supports ray tracing and DLSS. The release version also adds support for FidelityFX CAS, in case you don't have an RTX card Speaking of performance, Cyberpunk 2077 as we know is quite punishing on GPUs. If you want an uncompromised ray tracing experience (with DLSS) at 1440p, you'll need at least an RTX 2080 Ti for a.

Cyberpunk 2077 looks terrible, because it's super blurry

Question - Help! My cyberpunk is unplayable completely blurry

1. Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Review: Blurry, Buggy, Broken December 14, 2020 0 By boss [ad_1] Cyberpunk 2077 was one of the most awaited games of 2020, and it turns out it's also one of the most overhyped games of 2020, which is a fitting way to cap off the year. The first major title from Polish developer CD Projekt Red since the award-winning 2015.
  2. However, at the moment only the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Cyberpunk 2077 are available. When running on the base consoles without backwards compatibility, the game is practically unplayable. You face severe framerate dips into the 15 to 20 FPS regions, and all textures look very blurry
  3. Cyberpunk 2077's average player numbers have started going up After CD PROJEKT RED's numerous updates, patches and hotfixes, Cyberpunk 2077 is now seeing PC players returning to Night City. The game has been back in the PlayStation Store since June 21
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 Woman of La Mancha gig find and confront Anna Hamill is one of the steps that you will get during the mission. As December 10, 2020 1. Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry Look Help for PS4, Xbox and PC. Like all modern games, Cyberpunk 2077 pulls a lot of tricks behind the scenes to look as pretty as it does. Some of those trick
  5. Cyberpunk 2077's best mods include a nod to Blade Runner, improved driving, and the walk button that the game desperately needs. While the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 has already secured its popularity as the definitive way to play the game by means of virtue of its incredibly strong overall performance (at least in contrast to the nightmarish console ports of the game), its long-term value.
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 is an incredible game, and CD Projekt Red's vision demands strong PC hardware. With ray tracing enabled, Cyberpunk 2077 is truly a next-generation experience, but those visuals come at a huge hardware cost. Cyberpunk 2077 will fuel a lot of PC upgrades in 2021 and beyond, and that is because the game is hugely demanding on PC

Gaming Here's the fix to a blurry Cyberpunk 2077 with

6. Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that encompasses aspects of other games and media and struggles to find its own identity. CD Projekt Red's vision and scope may have been far grander at one time, but the finished product, when not broken or buggy, is missing the magic of a Witcher game or a full RPG experience 7 Methods to Fix Motion Blur in Cyberpunk 2077. Here are the Best Methods to Fix Blurry Screen Look on Cyberpunk 2077 Game. Tweak In-Game Settings. This is a no-brainer. Depending on the specs of your PC, you need to tweak the in-game settings to get the most of any game, be it Cyberpunk 2077

This completely fixed the blurriness for me (PC, 1440p

Read more about Cyberpunk 2077 https://cyberpunk2077.mgn.tv Here's how to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 blurry desktop icon on Windows. Downloa That's it! TAA should be off now! +Shine Fix. Note that the game can be shiny in areas once you do this, and it messes with lens flairs. To fix this, turn off [Lens Flairs] and [Screen Space Reflections]. By ♥︎♕︎AobaSuzukaze♕♥. This is all that we can say about Cyberpunk 2077 - How to Remove Blurry TAA for now Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix Fixes Blurry Console Reflections and More. CD Projekt RED has issued update 1.04 for Cyberpunk 2077 which brings with it a load of quest bug fixes as well as visual improvements to the console version of the game. It is but a small step towards fixing the game's numerous bugs and issues which have plagued the experience.

Cyberpunk 2077: Increasing FPS and removing blur effect

1. g solution to cap off the yr. The primary main title from Polish developer CD Projekt Purple because the award-winning.
  2. imum requirements and, even after using the lowest preset, you cannot get the game to playable frame rates there are a couple of things.
  3. g crowds make Night City feel more alive than any other virtual metropolis to date
  4. Here is the build for the PC we're testing on: RTX 3080. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X. 32GB DDR4 RAM. Installed on Corsair Force MP510 NVMe. 1440p @ 120Hz. If you own an Nvidia GPU, be sure to update to.
  5. Cyberpunk 2077. Summary: Cyberpunk 2077 is a non-linear sci-fi RPG based on renowned pen-and-paper-RPG designer Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk system and created by CD Projekt, the acclaimed.

Cyberpunk 2077 runs bad on my PC! Stuttery, blurry, grainy

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, action-adventure steampunk game where citizens are obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.; Play as an outlaw named V and discover an implant that gives you immortality. From the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 redefines visuals, storytelling and depth in videogames Cyberpunk 2077 may be relatively ugly and bad-performing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but the PC version is a whole other story on both counts Cyberpunk 2077 is here at last and, from a performance perspective at least, a lot of people are finding it underwhelming. A lot of players are reporting that the game runs poorly on consoles, and

Video: Cyberpunk is really blurry, page 3 - Forum - GOG

Cyberpunk 2077 players have shared their first experienceses with the game, and some are not very good. Gamers complain about performance issues on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, with some share images of how the game looks and works on certain platforms. If you're wondering if you should get into Night City, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 Review Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 and Xbox One Is Suffering Performance Problems and the resolution dropping to the point where the visuals get blurry. it's a different story on PC and the new. In other words, the game is unnecessarily blurry, even if you're trying to pervade the whole retro, cinematic '80s look. You can make Cyberpunk 2077's graphics look better on the PS4, Xbox One and PC with a few simple tweaks. Here's how. How to make Cyberpunk 2077's graphics look better on PS4, Xbox On Indeed, consumers who bought the Xbox One or PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 may have assumed it was going to be like the PC experience. Unfortunately, the game suffers from some serious bugs, low frame rates, and blurry textures CD Projekt Red Tries to Explain Why Cyberpunk 2077 Sucks on Consoles 'If your expectation is that the game is going to be equal to, say, next-gens or PC in terms of performance, that definitely.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the most technically ambitious game in years, so understandably it is also technically demanding. both film grain and chromatic aberration make the game image look blurry and. With that, it's not more blurry than TAA imo (1440p ultrawide here, dlss quality). But it's still a form of AA in the end so it's not as sharp as no taa at all (you have to tweak the render.ini too to see what it's like. #119 Rootax, May 26, 2021 Amid widespread reports of bugs, a CD Projekt Red employee has said that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a different game with an upcoming console update. CD Projekt has also confirmed that the PC. After years of development, Cyberpunk 2077, finally launched on December 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. But just one week later the game was pulled from the PlayStation digital store.

Fix Blurred Textures/Game EASILY Cyberpunk 2077 - YouTub

Cyberpunk 2077 PC game review CD Projekt apologizes for the state of Cyberpunk 2077, reveals updates roadmap Cyberpunk 2077 gets v1.1 patch on PC, consoles, and Stadi Cyberpunk 2077 somehow manages to look beautiful in some aspects and then fuzzy and unclear in others. We've already covered the blurry issue that many players have noticed in a separate article, but here we'll be going over the best Cyberpunk 2077 HDR settings. Probably just like you, the very.. Cyberpunk 2077 comes loaded with all the standard video options one would expect for a modern-day PC title. Below is what we are playing the game on, for this build the game automatically set the quality on high. For reference, are running the following components:. Cyberpunk 2077 is a very demanding game on PC. While some of it definitely feels justified, such as with ray-tracing enabled, the other aspects of it don't quite measure up to the level of.

Cyberpunk 2077 on PC Has Blurry Desktop Icon Game Ran

Cyberpunk 2077: PC graphics benchmark analysis review. The game runs fine here (with DLSS), looks a bit blurry, but my problem is with all the bugs. Walking through elevator doors, floating briefcase, flickering textures, flashing tyre marks. I've been shot up in the air while driving at least 4 times For some reason, the Playstation 5 version of Cyberpunk 2077 does not feature 2 graphics modes like on Xbox Series X. The only possibility left is to play the game at 60 fps with a rather blurry image, which becomes more visible when the draw distance is more important Cyberpunk 2077 releases across PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia today and it seems base versions of consoles aren't handling the RPG very Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 looks very blurry. Well you can use DSR + DLSS Quality mode so that DLSS use internal resolution of 1080p, upscale it to 1440p then downsampling back to 1080p, the result is much better IQ without performance cost. Left image is DLSS + DSR 1440p, right is Native 1080p. Krizby, Apr 2, 2021. #296

Cyberpunk 2077, Blurry graphics on PC - Stadia Communit

Cyberpunk 2077 Breaks Record for Most Concurrent Players on a Single-Player Title Fifty-nine percent of the 8 million pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077 were also for the PC version, with the rest. CP2077 runs sub 20fps on even a PS4 Pro at times. That shows that the problem is a CPU bottleneck. Funny enough my PC in my sig has the exact same issue but runs better cause my CPU is better than a PS4's. But on PS5 it runs at 60fps as already confirmed by DF Dec. 10, 2020, 7:46 p.m. (Image: CD Projekt Red) Even with the delays, the hype surrounding Cyberpunk 2077 hasn't died down in the run up to its launch, but for anyone opting to play the game on.

Everspace 2 Early Access Pushed To Avoid Cyberpunk 2077Nvidia GeForce RTX Cyberpunk 2077 Edition GPU teased - PC

Thankfully Cyberpunk has the option to turn that off in the settings, that was the first thing I turned off together with film grain and motion blur That said, I do find it to be slightly blurry in places still. Pretty sure this is because, like many other modern games, Cyberpunk uses TAA for antialiasing — Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) December 14, 2020. The framerate issue isn't the only thing holding back Cyberpunk 2077 though. Even on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, the game just doesn't look the way it should. The resolution can drop down below 1080p and the overly aggressive anti-aliasing turns the entire world into a blurry mush Edgerunners, jainas, and joytoys. Such is the slang that seethes through Cyberpunk 2077, the new game from CD Projekt Red. The setting is Night City—a bright babel of steel and smog, located on.